nuIT Release Notes
- EVO: The orderProjectName field can now be set to read only if the order title is transferred from an ERP system.
- General: Danish is now available as a new language
- EVO: The punching and customize tabs can now be arranged in any order.
- Prizing: "Hem counts twice" now also affects 0° bends in the middle of the profile.
- Production: The cutting of a profile is now also shown with bend-allowance within a production order
- EVO: The profile title within the "add to cart" popup is now available in all languages.
- EVO: The title of a saved profile is no longer displayed with [object Object].
- EVO: For Material names that exceed a certain length a line break is added (material selection) or abbreviated with "..." (cart)
- IMS: User roles which decline access to the shop (EVO) will no longer be able to enter the editor.
- IMS: Adding a product length to an order within IMS the price is now calculated according to the product price rule.
- IMS: The color import works again as intended.
- IMS: New languages within the translation table with no entries will still be displayed.
- Delivery Service: The delivery note is now updated as intended after a profile/product is added to an IMS order.
- IMS: Delivery date offsets can now be set within system menu.
- Invoice service: The invoice document and a link to it can now be found directly within the order (only if an invoice was already created).
- IMS: A minimum order value can now be set for each customer. This will overwrite the general minimum order value.
- IMS: Sales order data has been reduced. This increases the loading speed of orders within the overview.
- IMS: Several special discounts are now calculated correctly.
- IMS: Surcharges now work as intended when calculating the price.
- IMS: User roles of deactivated functions are no longer visible.
- IMS: Products/profiles can be added to an IMS order without changing already existing product/profile prices.
- IMS: Newly created product categories do not require a page reload to be visible.
- Invoice service: Material discount is always deducted from the profile price even when a new product/profile is added to an IMS order.
- Invoice service: The correct delivery address is now displayed on the invoice document.
- Delivery service: A change in the delivery type / delivery address is now saved when the status of an order changes.
- IMS: It is now possible to add profiles, products, and special positions to an existing order in IMS.
- Carriers: From now on you can search for and filter entries in the delivery board (delivery number, customer, carrier, zip code, order number).
- Carriers: The preview of entries in the delivery board has been adjusted. There is now more information in advance, without having to select the entry (zip code, customer, order number).
- EVO: The price calculator in EVO now calculates the prices with consideration for all discounts and surcharges correctly.
- Invoices: The "Today" button in the invoice calendar now works as it should after opening an entry in the calendar.
- Production documents: Length and blank values of profiles are now displayed correctly in US environments (inches instead of millimeters).
- Companies: If there are no companies in an environment, no error message will appear from now on.
- Forwarders: Delivery service has been added. It is now possible to manage shipping company details for each order in IMS.
- Interfaces: It is also possible to forward the URL, to order for a user, to an ERP system.
- IMS: Filter options have been added to the user controlling to filter on a role and a period of time.
- IMS: Actions for an order can now also be executed in the detail view (for example: status change, delete, etc.).
- IMS: Production orders can now be deleted if the corresponding order has been deleted.
- Invoices: The sorting function of invoices has been improved.
- EVO: Now it will always appear a loading bar if a request takes longer.
- IMS: Individual entries in the cutting parameters can now be deleted again.
- IMS: Product lengths min/max values are now displayed in inches (for imperial unit settings).
- IMS: The delivery board no shows only entries that the user/forwarder is allowed to see.
- EVO: Cutting in the editor is now displayed in inches (for imperial units settings).
- Order: For each customer, a customer discount can be set on the material price for material groups
- EVO: There is now the possibility to create a private folder within the save profile template popup (in case of no available private folder)
- EVO: A profile picture can now be uploaded within the menu section "My account"
- EVO: Offset of completion date selection works again as intended
- EVO: Profile Segments can no longer be selected through an overlying popup
- Invoice Service: Fixed an issue where it was possible to create multiple invoices of one order
- Order: There is now the possibility to calculate a surcharge on the price per running meter/inch depending on length, cutting and material thickness.
- Order: Products can now be configured to only be visible to certain customers.
- Order: Prices are now always calculated based on the rounded value.
- IMS: Logistic tables can now be deleted as intended.
- IMS: Products with attached profiles can now be edited in orders.
- IMS: The total weight of a job is now also converted to pounds.
- EVO: All addresses will now be displayed in the correct format if a special county format is set.
- Notification: SMS notifications through Twillio are now sent without any problems.
- General: All colors and logos are changed to follow the new corporate identity.
- IMS: Changing the status of an order can now be disabled when status should be changed via an interface (ERP system).
- IMS: The address format is now configurable for each country.
- IMS: Profile tab and sales tab have switched place within an order.
- Invoice: A company name will now be truncated with periods to not overlap the next column.
- EVO (Firefox): Using the arrow keys to change the length or quantity of a position (within the cart) now works as intended.
- EVO: For environments with imperial units, the segments within the conical function are now also displayed in inches.
- EVO: The delivery type selection now defines whether delivery costs are charged or not.
- IMS: Products with profiles are now displayed normally when opened in the editor.
- IMS: The currency will now be displayed in the right place (orders price tab) when the "show currency in front" function is activated.
- Editor: For profiles with a set min. bending angle, the validation does not show an error when opened in the editor.
- Editor: Inner/Outer indicator limit works again as implemented.
- nuProduction: The production order name can now be filled out with the including order names (seperated by comma) if configurated.
- EVO: Inner-/Outer messurement indictors can now be defined even when the material thickness is less than 1.5mm (by a configuration)
- EVO: In the segment list of the editor you can now add new segments using the tabulator
- IMS: When loading the archived jobs, a loading bar is now displayed
- IMS: There is now the possibility to enter a second offer status. This can be used to send an automatic e-mail with the offer document to the customer only after an appraisal / change of the offer
- nuProduction: The number of parts to be produced is now displayed correctly in the production calendar
- EVO: Fixed some inch/mm conversion problems for the length attribute of products
- Notification: The configured notification e-mails will now be sent even if the billing and delivery address is not filled out.