nuIT Release Notes
- IMS: Offers and orders are now split up and treated separately (Numbers, Documents, Data).
- IMS: A configuration has been added to be able to calculate and add logistic costs without taxes. It is also visually configurable for the price overview in EVO and IMS.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to reactivate already deleted company users via import.
- IMS: A configuration has been added to be able to restrict various uploads in IMS to certain file types.
- IMS: Switching to the delivery board will now show a loading spinner.
- IMS: A separate configuration has been added for the composition of offer names.
- IMS/EVO: Fixed an issue that prevented showing an error message when trying to log in with a wrong email address or password.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where some documents could not be created correctly and led to an error message when trying to open them.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed a bug that occurred in the detail view of production orders where selected production machines disappeared when reloading the page.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed an issue that prevented some produced customer orders from moving to the next status so they got stuck in the status "In production".
- IMS: Soft deleted users can no be reactivated via a new menu within the available user view.
- IMS: The user service has been improved.
- EVO: Profile templates created by a user are now no longer deleted when the user was soft-deleted and are available again after reactivating a user.
- IMS: Deleting a user no longer causes an error in the user service.
- IMS: Email changes of a user to one assigned to a soft deleted user now displays an error message.
- Exchange Service: Standard interfaces are now available to allow connection to external ERP programs.
- Exchange Service: In the course of the standard interface implementation, the error handling (display of errors when using the interfaces) was also improved.
- IMS: Invert face and Foil values of material can now be found in the Production tab.
- EVO: There is now a configuration to disable the duplicate button in the shopping cart.
- EVO: The delivery address must now be entered if the delivery type is set to delivery.
- EVO: There is now a maximum file size indicator when uploading a file in the cart.
- IMS: Newly added cutting parameters for a material group is now also displayed without reloading.
- IMS: The delivery type of an order that has just been created from a quote is now no longer automatically changed if an environment does not have a shipping service active.
- IMS: File uploads now also work from Samsung tablets without an error message.
- EVO: Fixed a problem with profiles in the shopping cart that included special processing.
- EVO: Customers can now upload files (images jpg/png, documents pdf) to an order in EVO. These can then be viewed in the IMS when the order is placed.
- IMS: Delivery cost tables can now be created for several countries.
- General: Profiles with special operations are now indicated by small icons (punch, bevel, cone).
- IMS: The delivery costs of an order can now be reset to the original value after a change.
- Invoicing: The order fee is now also displayed in the invoice overview table (if configured).
- Production: The field SlitLength in a production order can now be hidden by configuration.
- IMS: The product weight (including profile data) is now calculated correctly.
- IMS: User role settings can now be edited again.
- IMS: Problems in the document service have been fixed.
- IMS: Profile position checkbox state is now also saved in the IMS when a change is made.
- IMS: The basic price of a product is now calculated as implemented after a change within the position (material, ...).
- IMS: The delivery costs are now retrieved from the table after a change within the order.
- EVO: Changes within item attributes (selection, material, color) are immediately available for all associated products.
- EVO: The material group discounts are now also included when using the price calculator in EVO.
- EVO: Profiles with just one segment loaded into the editor are now fit to screen automatically.
- EVO: On imperial environments (inch) the cutting parameters now work without rounding errors.
- Delivery-Service: The automatically calculated pickup date of an order can now only fall on configured working days.
- Delivery-Service: A change to the project order name is now correctly displayed on the delivery bill.
- Delivery-Service: A change of the desired date does not require a reload to recalculate the other dates (pickup date, shipping date),
- Invoicing: Changing the invoicing status for multiple invoices can now be performed without errors.
- IMS: Product names can now be longer and are not truncated in the list view.
- IMS: The forwarding agent pick-up date can now also be displayed on the waiting list.
- IMS: The coil width field when selecting a machine in the production order is now not editable if the value is received from a machine.
- IMS: Material groups are now sorted alphabetically.
- Notifications: The service was extended by the following:
- More than one condition can be defined
- Status check if the document has already been generated
- Timeout adjustments
- Internal error notification
- Exchange: External Id's of an order is now unique.
- IMS: The min/max status in which invoices can be created now works as intended.
- IMS: Addresses of a forwarding agent can now be deleted again.
- IMS: The waiting list filter which filters for external data is working again.
- EVO: There are no more errors when synchronizing an offline shopping cart.
- Invoicing: The status tag within the invoice generation is now displayed in the correct color
- Production: First implementation for Slinet interface (slitting machine)
- EVO: A new configuration was added to make not orderable products invisible in the shop
- EVO: The profile name of a saved profile is now shown in the task bar after loading it into the editor
- IMS: The order number is now shown within the detail view
- IMS: Reordering of product attributes is now possible.
- IMS: Soft delete functionality was added for users
- IMS: The address and company name for pickup orders is now shown within the delivery board
- IMS: Within the detail view of an order the order name is now visible in the same way as in the list view
- Accounting service: It is now possible to no longer display orders in the create invoice list after a certain status (archived)
- Accounting service: Invoice documents can now be configured to be only visible for certain user roles (invoice preview)
- Notification service: Document query timeout has been increased
- IMS: Colors .csv import was fixed
- IMS: When changing the delivery type of an order in the IMS, the delivery address no longer disappears
- Delivery service: The initially set address of a forwarder can now be changed
- Notification service: E-Mail notifications with empty documents are no longer sent
- Invoice Service: Credit notes can now be written on invoices or for customers / companies.
- Invoice Service: From now on, you can define an email address for each customer / company to which only or additional invoice notifications will be sent.
- Production: There is now a new functionality for Thalmann machines in which data (bending time, status) for the bending process is sent to the nuIT system.
- IMS: The navigation in the IMS menu has been adjusted. All configurations are now under a separate item "Settings" for each module.
- Invoice Service: A new filter has been added to the invoice creation. This simplifies the selection of orders for collective invoicing.
- Delivery Service: Offset for delivery time is now added to the first possible desired date.
- Production: Fixed manual cutting / bending selection.
- IMS: Changes in the desired date in an IMS order calculate the correct pick-up date as planned.
- IMS: Max. length and weight values are now displayed as in EVO - in mm and with correct decimals.
- IMS: Translation files can now be imported again.
- IMS: Special discounts related to cutting can now also be entered in INCH and do not have to be converted to mm beforehand.
- IMS: Logistics costs or order fee fields no longer disappear if you use a "." as a decimal symbol.
- IMS: With material selection product rules, all selected materials are now displayed as intended.
- IMS: Quantity discounts on the running meter price are now calculated as deposited.
- IMS: The waste surcharge is now not set to 0% after reloading the page.
- IMS: Invoice export now contains the actual customer number and not the internal ID.
- EVO: If many materials are set to not orderable, all the materials that can be ordered are still displayed.
- EVO: Only whole numbers can now be written in number fields in the EVO.
- EVO: You can now scroll as usual in the material selection.
- Delivery Service: Offers are no longer displayed in the forwarding calendar.
- Delivery Service: Pickup date is no longer automatically set to non-working days.
- EVO: The orderProjectName field can now be set to read only if the order title is transferred from an ERP system.
- General: Danish is now available as a new language
- EVO: The punching and customize tabs can now be arranged in any order.
- Prizing: "Hem counts twice" now also affects 0° bends in the middle of the profile.
- Production: The cutting of a profile is now also shown with bend-allowance within a production order
- EVO: The profile title within the "add to cart" popup is now available in all languages.
- EVO: The title of a saved profile is no longer displayed with [object Object].
- EVO: For Material names that exceed a certain length a line break is added (material selection) or abbreviated with "..." (cart)
- IMS: User roles which decline access to the shop (EVO) will no longer be able to enter the editor.
- IMS: Adding a product length to an order within IMS the price is now calculated according to the product price rule.
- IMS: The color import works again as intended.
- IMS: New languages within the translation table with no entries will still be displayed.
- Delivery Service: The delivery note is now updated as intended after a profile/product is added to an IMS order.
- IMS: Delivery date offsets can now be set within system menu.
- Invoice service: The invoice document and a link to it can now be found directly within the order (only if an invoice was already created).
- IMS: A minimum order value can now be set for each customer. This will overwrite the general minimum order value.
- IMS: Sales order data has been reduced. This increases the loading speed of orders within the overview.
- IMS: Several special discounts are now calculated correctly.
- IMS: Surcharges now work as intended when calculating the price.
- IMS: User roles of deactivated functions are no longer visible.
- IMS: Products/profiles can be added to an IMS order without changing already existing product/profile prices.
- IMS: Newly created product categories do not require a page reload to be visible.
- Invoice service: Material discount is always deducted from the profile price even when a new product/profile is added to an IMS order.
- Invoice service: The correct delivery address is now displayed on the invoice document.
- Delivery service: A change in the delivery type / delivery address is now saved when the status of an order changes.
- IMS: It is now possible to add profiles, products, and special positions to an existing order in IMS.
- Carriers: From now on you can search for and filter entries in the delivery board (delivery number, customer, carrier, zip code, order number).
- Carriers: The preview of entries in the delivery board has been adjusted. There is now more information in advance, without having to select the entry (zip code, customer, order number).
- EVO: The price calculator in EVO now calculates the prices with consideration for all discounts and surcharges correctly.
- Invoices: The "Today" button in the invoice calendar now works as it should after opening an entry in the calendar.
- Production documents: Length and blank values of profiles are now displayed correctly in US environments (inches instead of millimeters).
- Companies: If there are no companies in an environment, no error message will appear from now on.
- Forwarders: Delivery service has been added. It is now possible to manage shipping company details for each order in IMS.
- Interfaces: It is also possible to forward the URL, to order for a user, to an ERP system.
- IMS: Filter options have been added to the user controlling to filter on a role and a period of time.
- IMS: Actions for an order can now also be executed in the detail view (for example: status change, delete, etc.).
- IMS: Production orders can now be deleted if the corresponding order has been deleted.
- Invoices: The sorting function of invoices has been improved.
- EVO: Now it will always appear a loading bar if a request takes longer.
- IMS: Individual entries in the cutting parameters can now be deleted again.
- IMS: Product lengths min/max values are now displayed in inches (for imperial unit settings).
- IMS: The delivery board no shows only entries that the user/forwarder is allowed to see.
- EVO: Cutting in the editor is now displayed in inches (for imperial units settings).
- Order: For each customer, a customer discount can be set on the material price for material groups
- EVO: There is now the possibility to create a private folder within the save profile template popup (in case of no available private folder)
- EVO: A profile picture can now be uploaded within the menu section "My account"
- EVO: Offset of completion date selection works again as intended
- EVO: Profile Segments can no longer be selected through an overlying popup
- Invoice Service: Fixed an issue where it was possible to create multiple invoices of one order
- Order: There is now the possibility to calculate a surcharge on the price per running meter/inch depending on length, cutting and material thickness.
- Order: Products can now be configured to only be visible to certain customers.
- Order: Prices are now always calculated based on the rounded value.
- IMS: Logistic tables can now be deleted as intended.
- IMS: Products with attached profiles can now be edited in orders.
- IMS: The total weight of a job is now also converted to pounds.
- EVO: All addresses will now be displayed in the correct format if a special county format is set.
- Notification: SMS notifications through Twillio are now sent without any problems.
- General: All colors and logos are changed to follow the new corporate identity.
- IMS: Changing the status of an order can now be disabled when status should be changed via an interface (ERP system).
- IMS: The address format is now configurable for each country.
- IMS: Profile tab and sales tab have switched place within an order.
- Invoice: A company name will now be truncated with periods to not overlap the next column.
- EVO (Firefox): Using the arrow keys to change the length or quantity of a position (within the cart) now works as intended.
- EVO: For environments with imperial units, the segments within the conical function are now also displayed in inches.
- EVO: The delivery type selection now defines whether delivery costs are charged or not.
- IMS: Products with profiles are now displayed normally when opened in the editor.
- IMS: The currency will now be displayed in the right place (orders price tab) when the "show currency in front" function is activated.
- Editor: For profiles with a set min. bending angle, the validation does not show an error when opened in the editor.
- Editor: Inner/Outer indicator limit works again as implemented.
- nuProduction: The production order name can now be filled out with the including order names (seperated by comma) if configurated.
- EVO: Inner-/Outer messurement indictors can now be defined even when the material thickness is less than 1.5mm (by a configuration)
- EVO: In the segment list of the editor you can now add new segments using the tabulator
- IMS: When loading the archived jobs, a loading bar is now displayed
- IMS: There is now the possibility to enter a second offer status. This can be used to send an automatic e-mail with the offer document to the customer only after an appraisal / change of the offer
- nuProduction: The number of parts to be produced is now displayed correctly in the production calendar
- EVO: Fixed some inch/mm conversion problems for the length attribute of products
- Notification: The configured notification e-mails will now be sent even if the billing and delivery address is not filled out.