nuIT Release Notes
- IMS: It is now possible to activate or deactivate the display of prices in EVO per customer.
- IMS: The selection of items in various list views has been improved (orders, quotes, materials, ...). It is now possible to mark all entries across pages in order to carry out a collective action. To achieve this, 3 different modes have been implemented for the "Select All" checkbox: Nothing Selected, Partially Selected and All Selected. This checkbox is always above all other entries in a list.
- IMS: The selection area for checkboxes for selecting items in various lists has been increased. This is to prevent entries from accidentally being opened instead of being selected.
- IMS: Fixed a bug that caused incorrect values for the weight of individual positions to be displayed on the automatically generated documents.
- IMS: Fixed a bug that caused incorrect error messages to be displayed when creating credit notes.
- IMS: Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of custom quote numbers.
- IMS: Fixed a bug that prevented profile remarks from being applied and displayed in production orders.
- IMS: Fixed a bug that caused the wrong material name to be displayed for cutting optimizations.
- IMS: Fixed various errors in the price preview calculator for product prices.
- IMS: It is now possible to export all existing orders in IMS as a file. This feature is currently implemented at a customer's request and is still at an early stage. In order to cover various customer requests on a large scale, further development work is required here.
- IMS: A service has been improved whose responsibility is to generate various images for profiles and cutting optimization. This is to prevent that in the future only white or black images will be generated instead of the correct profile images in some cases.
- IMS: Improvements have been made when transferring profiles to connected CIDAN bending machines. Profiles sent from the nuIT system are now displayed correctly on CIDAN bending machines. There were special problems with profiles with hems. These appeared without hems after loading onto the machine.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add item price rules for material attributes if the material attribute included all available materials. When adding a price rule, the material selection was displayed as "empty".
- Exchange: A bug has been fixed that prevented orders from being created via the nuIT interface to external systems.
- IMS & EVO: It is now possible to assign so-called "tags" to orders and quotes. These tags can be added for various additional information on orders and quotes in the IMS. Keywords can be added here, which are also displayed in the list view (e.g. different production sites). There is an additional field in the "Details" area after opening a quote/order. If desired, these "tags" can also be made selectable in EVO before the order/quote is sent.
- IMS & EVO: Various bug fixes regarding the new feature.
- IMS: Fixed an error when creating new customer environments.
- Exchange: An error has been fixed that prevented the deletion of quotes via the nuIT interface to external systems.
- IMS: It is now possible to restore users whose user role no longer exists or has been deleted. This function differs from the traditional "restore" by selecting a new user role.
- IMS: A date filter has been activated in orders list for all existing customers. By default, this filters on the completion date, which can be selected for each order.
- IMS: There is now an additional button in production orders when a Thalmann bending machine is connected to the nuIT system. Previously, you could only create new bending programs for individual profiles. It is now possible to recreate existing bending programs.
- IMS: The detail view of the orders in IMS has been improved. It is now easier to see which text fields can be edited (e.g.: Project, Remark, ...). These input fields are now underlined.
- Online Payment: The icons for successful/failed online payments have been adjusted so that people with red/green color blindness can better distinguish these icons.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where the "Save" button in quotes would not become active after adding attachments to a quote.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where the tax percentage of an order was set to 0%. This only happened if you created the order from a quote in IMS.
- EVO: Fixed a bug that caused the list of quotes in EVO - My Orders not to update correctly when converting the quote to an order in EVO.
- IMS: A pagination for customer orders has been implemented in the IMS. This pagination helps to significantly reduce long loading times for many orders in various statuses and enables faster navigation through the order lists.
- Online Payment: It is now possible to pay for orders via the online payment service Stripe. It is possible to select a payment method "Invoice" or "Online payment" before sending the order in the EVO. If you select "Online payment", you will be forwarded directly to Stripe in order to be able to pay for the order by credit card. With both payment methods, there is now an additional "Order successful" screen after the order has been sent. This new feature can optionally be activated for customers.
- Exchange: It is now possible to transfer product images to external systems via our standard interfaces. This picture is automatically set as the product picture in the product.
- Exchange: When creating a cart for a customer user via our standard interfaces, the default address of the associated company is now automatically submitted if not explicitly specified.
- EVO: A bug has been fixed that caused the graphic display of selected segments in the editor to be displayed incorrectly.
- EVO: A bug has been fixed that prevented prices from being immediately updated based on the attribute selection when ordering products in EVO.
- EVO: A bug with profile names in the shopping cart has been fixed. This error meant that profile names in the shopping cart could not be deleted.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add cutting parameters to already existing material groups.
- IMS: Fixed an error with material selection in the IMS Editor. This error meant that, in addition to materials that could not be ordered, some still available entries were no longer visible.
- Exchange: A bug has been fixed that when creating orders via our interfaces to external systems, the "number" field was not set.
- Exchange: Fixed a bug in the Quickbooks interface. Due to this error, it was not possible to create invoices in Quickbooks for some orders.
- Production: It is now also possible to transmit conical profiles when connecting Thalmann bending machines.
- Exchange: It is now possible to add an order status that can receive orders via external interfaces.
- Production: Fixed a bug that caused the queue to show materials that were not present in the orders.
- Exchange: Adjustments were made when exporting order/offer data. Order/offer numbers are now also exported in a separate "number" field.
- Exchange: Made adjustments when exporting order data when there are special custom fields in the EVO.
- IMS: A bug has been fixed where the selected material was no longer displayed for products with profiles in the IMS order.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where the labels for various menu items in the "Settings" area were not displayed correctly in the Google Chrome browser.
- IMS: In customer environments using the invoice module, an additional column "Order number" is now displayed in the invoice overview in a company.
- Production: The visualization of cutting optimization for parts with smaller dimensions has been improved. Both, in the waste optimization in the production order and on the production documents, the font for smaller parts is now adapted to the size of the part to a certain extent and also displayed smaller.
- IMS: Fixed a bug where quotes requested in EVO ("Request Quote" button) ended up in the wrong quote status.
- Exchange: An bug has been fixed that caused missing profile pictures in some cases when creating offers/orders via the nuIT standard interfaces.
- EVO: The character limits for address fields have been extended to allow longer address names etc.
- EVO: The view of products in EVO has been improved. From now on, only the products are moved when scrolling the products list, other areas now remain fixed to improve the ordering experience (search bar, filter, categories, ...).
- IMS: Bank holidays (non-selectable days) are now also displayed in the IMS to make the work process easier. If you select a date for e.g. the completion date in an IMS order, which is a holiday, a note is displayed next to the selected date.
- IMS: From now on it is possible to set in the profile management in the IMS whether the folder structure should be sorted alphabetically or whether manual sorting should be possible as before. This setting must be done by a nuIT employee.
- EVO: Fixed a bug where min. values for length attributes were not set correctly on products (environments using the Imperial system of units).
- IMS: An error has been fixed where orders in certain statuses could no longer be moved (additional statuses outside of the standard structure).
- PRODUCTION: Fixed a bug where orders in the queue would display an incorrect date after opening and closing them.
- IMS: There is now a new menu point "Profile Management" in the IMS. In the profile management it is possible to manage the profile library directly in the IMS (previously only possible in the EVO). Folders and profiles can be added, edited or deleted.
- PRODUCTION: There is now the possibility to filter orders that are in the production queue according to their materials.
- PRODUCTION: It is now possible to specify any number of hours and minutes for the production time when creating/editing a production order.
- EVO: Fixed an issue where long item descriptions would overlap and not be fully legible on smaller screens by the "Add to Cart" button.
- ORDER: Fixed an error in the material price table. The initial value 0 is now always entered for empty input fields as soon as you leave the input field.
- EXCHANGE: An error has been fixed that made it impossible to delete companies from the IMS using the standard interfaces.
- General: There have been improvements in several services to ensure stability in case of errors.
- ORDER: Fixed an error in the material price table. In environments with multiple active languages, there were problems with the translations in the filter area.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to create an offer in the IMS from external systems via the nuIT standard interfaces.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to create an order from an offer via the nuIT standard interfaces from external systems.
- PRODUCTION: A search bar has been added to production orders to search for individual IDs of parts within the production order (parts mode only).
- ORDER: It is now possible to edit more than 2 decimal places in the table for material prices in order to store more accurate prices, if configured.
- EVO: A bug has been fixed that prevented scrolling in the product overview when using the Safari browser on the iPad.
- EVO: Fixed an issue where the EVO price calculator button was not visible in the tablet version of the Google Chrome browser. The button was rendered as an empty white box.
- PRODUCTION: It is now possible to set a value for bending machines that specifies the measurement mode. This is relevant for automatically sending profile data to bending machines.
- ORDER: A message is now being displayed if the address of a company has been changed in the IMS, but the old address is still in the EVO shopping cart. This can then be updated using the address book in the EVO.
- EVO: An error has been fixed that caused the inside/outside dimension labeling to always be visible on screenshots of saved profiles in the EVO.
- EVO: An error has been fixed that did not correctly sort orders in EVO under "My orders" with certain date formats.
- ORDER: An error has been fixed where on smaller screens the material names were not displayed in the "Material prices" menu point in the IMS.
- EXCHANGE: An error has been fixed that made it no longer possible to create an EVO shopping cart via the nuIT standard interface.
- EXCHANGE: An error has been fixed that made it no longer possible to import colors into the system via a CSV file.
- EXCHANGE: Fixed an error that prevented exporting offers to an FTP server.
- PRODUCTION: It is now possible to make multiple edits in production orders (batch update). This means that production machines can now be assigned to several profiles/materials in the production order at the same time.
- ORDER: A column has been added to the multiple adjustment for material prices. The total material price is now also displayed in the table.
- EVO: Fixed a bug that prevented the inner & outer dimension indicators from being displayed correctly on the profile screenshots.
- IMS: Fixed an error that caused the date selection in user controlling to not be displayed correctly. The date 1970-01-01 was displayed throughout.
- ORDER: Fixed an error where it was not possible to create invoice/credit note documents without user role restrictions.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to delete offers and orders from the system using the nuIT standard interface.
- IMS: From now on, all email addresses of users in the system will always be saved in lower case letters. When you log in, any type of email address you enter is converted to lower case letters. This prevents users from being unable to log in due to the spelling of the email address.
- ORDER: If a company is deleted in the IMS and there are still users in this company, these users are also automatically deleted with immediate effect so that they can be restored after the company has been deleted.
- ORDER: A bug has been fixed where it could happen that one could create several invoices from a customer order at the same time.
- EVO: An error has been corrected where the cutting of conical profiles in the EVO was incorrectly calculated.
- ORDER: It is now possible to adjust material prices for multiple materials at once. Here it is possible to select several materials before being able to change the purchase price and surcharges for these materials in absolute or percentage terms.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to add an additional parameter "noevent" when updating an order using the interface. This parameter is used to determine whether or not an NSQ event is executed when an order is updated.
- IMS: The external ID of an order or offer can now be displayed on the documents.
- PRODUCTION: There were various performance improvements.
- PRODUCTION: The cutting optimization has been improved by merging parts with the same part ID, if possible.
- ORDER: Users who were first created at a company and then deleted can now also be restored as internal users.
- ORDER: If a company is switched to inactive, the login of users of this company is now denied until the company is switched to active again. Users who are still logged in will be automatically logged out upon checkout.
- ORDER: The invoice overview in a company has been made more efficient in order to keep loading times a little shorter.
- Notifications: The length of the email subject for notifications can now be of any length. The character limit has been lifted.
- EXCHANGE: A bug has been fixed where the address information was missing when creating an external cart with user information and an address could not be entered / displayed.
- ORDER: A bug has been fixed where after an invoice was created, additional positions in an order disappeared.
- IMS: It is now possible to filter orders by date in various menu modules in the IMS (offers, customer orders, queue, production orders). By default, the completion date selected in the EVO is filtered. However, this date is configurable.
- PRODUCTION: It is now possible to display the materials in the list view of the production orders, as in the waiting list.
- PRODUCTION: It is now possible to recreate the solutions of the cutting optimization in production orders via a button, should errors / changes occur.
- IMS: A bug has been fixed where the "Save" button in an IMS order/offer was not activated if a product remark was removed with the "Remove remark" button.
- IMS: A bug has been fixed where it was not possible to remove the fixed date from an IMS order/offer. After saving, the fixed date was still displayed.
- IMS: A bug has been fixed in which incorrect values were displayed in the preview for stored order/offer number templates.
- IMS: A bug has been fixed which made it no longer possible to delete products from the IMS.
- Accounting Service: A bug has been fixed through which it was no longer possible to filter by company when creating invoices in the IMS. No companies were displayed after the filter was set.
- Delivery Service: A bug has been corrected that displayed truck symbols for all entries on the delivery board if the status of multiple entries was changed at the same time.
- Notifications: A bug has been fixed where the queue for email notifications could get stuck and no more emails were sent.
- EVO: A bug has been fixed that incorrectly gave an error message if you were in the shopping cart while logging out.
- IMS: It is now possible to assign a password to customer users who previously did not have a password for logging in.
- IMS: It is now possible to configure user-defined numbers for offers and orders. If no number is configured, the internal ID is used as the number as before.
- IMS: From now on, the associated offer / order number will always be displayed in offers and orders.
- PRODUCTION: The name of the production material is now displayed instead of the ID at the cutting optimizations in production orders.
- PRODUCTION: Fewer decimal places are now displayed for inch values in production orders that are "in production".
- IMS: A bug has been fixed where the documents were not updated after changing the profile comment in an offer in the IMS.
- IMS: An error has been fixed where there were authorization problems when creating a new customer environment.
- IMS: It is now possible to restore company users who have already been deleted. When a user who has already been deleted is added again, a message appears stating that this user will be restored.
- PRODUCTION: A field was added when creating and editing a bending machine in IMS. In this field it is possible to give machines a short name.
- PRODUCTION: A field was added when creating and editing a coil machine in IMS. In this field it is possible to set the type of connection between the coil machine and the system.
- PRODUCTION: A configuration has been added that allows more details about profiles and orders to be displayed for production orders in parts mode.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where in production orders in IMS, on smaller screens, fields overlap.
- PRODUCTION: The cutting optimization in production orders was revised and made more efficient.
- EXCHANGE: The customer user import has been revised.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where the creation of a new customer environment failed.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where incorrect authorizations were set for various services after creating a new customer environment.
- IMS: Fixed a bug where length specifications on offer documents were always printed in MM, also in US environments.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where the offer number in new environments always started at #982.
- EVO: Fixed a bug that could lead to errors when calculating profiles with the price calculator in EVO.
- EVO: Fixed a bug where it was no longer possible to change profile names/profile remarks in the EVO cart. The changes were not applied and reversed immediately.
- ORDER: Fixed a bug where it was no longer possible to create invoice numbers or credit note numbers due to incorrect routing behaviour. When trying to create one, you were directed to a wrong creation view.
- Notifications: Fixed an issue in which, despite correct configuration, all documents were attached to the email.
- IMS: It is now possible to add external IDs to users, materials and products in IMS.
- IMS: It is now possible to configure offer names.
- ORDER: It is now possible to print the offer number on order documents.
- IMS: Fixed an issue that prevented offer documents from updating when adding profiles, products or additional positions via the plus button in an offer.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed an issue for the scrolling behaviour in the profile screen in production orders. There was a problem with suddenly adjusting the view while scrolling.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed a bug in the queue in IMS that prevented you from searching for an order number when displayed in the order name.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed an issue that did not sort orders in the queue by order IDs. This caused some orders to no be according to their creation date.
- ORDER: Fixed an issue where the transport tab of an order was not visible when an order has been opened from the invoice view.
- ORDER: Fixed a bug where additional positions, added in offers, disappeared when creating an order out of an offer.
- ORDER: Fixed a bug where the base price of products, together with the advanced price calculation, was not calculated correctly.
- ORDER: Fixed an issue where the name of a linked offer was not displayed correctly in an order. The current order number was displayed in the name of the linked offer instead of the correct offer number.
- ORDER: Fixed an issue where the information that someone has ordered for a customer was not displayed in IMS orders and offers ("Order for user" function).
- nuSync: Fixed a bug where profile data for CIDAN machines were sent without decimals. Therefore, when converting to INCH, the imported profile segments were sometimes displayed incorrectly on CIDAN maschines.
- IMS: Offers and orders are now split up and treated separately (Numbers, Documents, Data).
- IMS: A configuration has been added to be able to calculate and add logistic costs without taxes. It is also visually configurable for the price overview in EVO and IMS.
- EXCHANGE: It is now possible to reactivate already deleted company users via import.
- IMS: A configuration has been added to be able to restrict various uploads in IMS to certain file types.
- IMS: Switching to the delivery board will now show a loading spinner.
- IMS: A separate configuration has been added for the composition of offer names.
- IMS/EVO: Fixed an issue that prevented showing an error message when trying to log in with a wrong email address or password.
- IMS: Fixed an issue where some documents could not be created correctly and led to an error message when trying to open them.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed a bug that occurred in the detail view of production orders where selected production machines disappeared when reloading the page.
- PRODUCTION: Fixed an issue that prevented some produced customer orders from moving to the next status so they got stuck in the status "In production".
- IMS: Soft deleted users can no be reactivated via a new menu within the available user view.
- IMS: The user service has been improved.
- EVO: Profile templates created by a user are now no longer deleted when the user was soft-deleted and are available again after reactivating a user.
- IMS: Deleting a user no longer causes an error in the user service.
- IMS: Email changes of a user to one assigned to a soft deleted user now displays an error message.
- Exchange Service: Standard interfaces are now available to allow connection to external ERP programs.
- Exchange Service: In the course of the standard interface implementation, the error handling (display of errors when using the interfaces) was also improved.
- IMS: Invert face and Foil values of material can now be found in the Production tab.
- EVO: There is now a configuration to disable the duplicate button in the shopping cart.
- EVO: The delivery address must now be entered if the delivery type is set to delivery.
- EVO: There is now a maximum file size indicator when uploading a file in the cart.
- IMS: Newly added cutting parameters for a material group is now also displayed without reloading.
- IMS: The delivery type of an order that has just been created from a quote is now no longer automatically changed if an environment does not have a shipping service active.
- IMS: File uploads now also work from Samsung tablets without an error message.
- EVO: Fixed a problem with profiles in the shopping cart that included special processing.
- EVO: Customers can now upload files (images jpg/png, documents pdf) to an order in EVO. These can then be viewed in the IMS when the order is placed.
- IMS: Delivery cost tables can now be created for several countries.
- General: Profiles with special operations are now indicated by small icons (punch, bevel, cone).
- IMS: The delivery costs of an order can now be reset to the original value after a change.
- Invoicing: The order fee is now also displayed in the invoice overview table (if configured).
- Production: The field SlitLength in a production order can now be hidden by configuration.
- IMS: The product weight (including profile data) is now calculated correctly.
- IMS: User role settings can now be edited again.
- IMS: Problems in the document service have been fixed.
- IMS: Profile position checkbox state is now also saved in the IMS when a change is made.
- IMS: The basic price of a product is now calculated as implemented after a change within the position (material, ...).
- IMS: The delivery costs are now retrieved from the table after a change within the order.
- EVO: Changes within item attributes (selection, material, color) are immediately available for all associated products.
- EVO: The material group discounts are now also included when using the price calculator in EVO.
- EVO: Profiles with just one segment loaded into the editor are now fit to screen automatically.
- EVO: On imperial environments (inch) the cutting parameters now work without rounding errors.
- Delivery-Service: The automatically calculated pickup date of an order can now only fall on configured working days.
- Delivery-Service: A change to the project order name is now correctly displayed on the delivery bill.
- Delivery-Service: A change of the desired date does not require a reload to recalculate the other dates (pickup date, shipping date),
- Invoicing: Changing the invoicing status for multiple invoices can now be performed without errors.
- IMS: Product names can now be longer and are not truncated in the list view.
- IMS: The forwarding agent pick-up date can now also be displayed on the waiting list.
- IMS: The coil width field when selecting a machine in the production order is now not editable if the value is received from a machine.
- IMS: Material groups are now sorted alphabetically.
- Notifications: The service was extended by the following:
- More than one condition can be defined
- Status check if the document has already been generated
- Timeout adjustments
- Internal error notification
- Exchange: External Id's of an order is now unique.
- IMS: The min/max status in which invoices can be created now works as intended.
- IMS: Addresses of a forwarding agent can now be deleted again.
- IMS: The waiting list filter which filters for external data is working again.
- EVO: There are no more errors when synchronizing an offline shopping cart.
- Invoicing: The status tag within the invoice generation is now displayed in the correct color
- Production: First implementation for Slinet interface (slitting machine)
- EVO: A new configuration was added to make not orderable products invisible in the shop
- EVO: The profile name of a saved profile is now shown in the task bar after loading it into the editor
- IMS: The order number is now shown within the detail view
- IMS: Reordering of product attributes is now possible.
- IMS: Soft delete functionality was added for users
- IMS: The address and company name for pickup orders is now shown within the delivery board
- IMS: Within the detail view of an order the order name is now visible in the same way as in the list view
- Accounting service: It is now possible to no longer display orders in the create invoice list after a certain status (archived)
- Accounting service: Invoice documents can now be configured to be only visible for certain user roles (invoice preview)
- Notification service: Document query timeout has been increased
- IMS: Colors .csv import was fixed
- IMS: When changing the delivery type of an order in the IMS, the delivery address no longer disappears
- Delivery service: The initially set address of a forwarder can now be changed
- Notification service: E-Mail notifications with empty documents are no longer sent
- Invoice Service: Credit notes can now be written on invoices or for customers / companies.
- Invoice Service: From now on, you can define an email address for each customer / company to which only or additional invoice notifications will be sent.
- Production: There is now a new functionality for Thalmann machines in which data (bending time, status) for the bending process is sent to the nuIT system.
- IMS: The navigation in the IMS menu has been adjusted. All configurations are now under a separate item "Settings" for each module.
- Invoice Service: A new filter has been added to the invoice creation. This simplifies the selection of orders for collective invoicing.
- Delivery Service: Offset for delivery time is now added to the first possible desired date.
- Production: Fixed manual cutting / bending selection.
- IMS: Changes in the desired date in an IMS order calculate the correct pick-up date as planned.
- IMS: Max. length and weight values are now displayed as in EVO - in mm and with correct decimals.
- IMS: Translation files can now be imported again.
- IMS: Special discounts related to cutting can now also be entered in INCH and do not have to be converted to mm beforehand.
- IMS: Logistics costs or order fee fields no longer disappear if you use a "." as a decimal symbol.
- IMS: With material selection product rules, all selected materials are now displayed as intended.
- IMS: Quantity discounts on the running meter price are now calculated as deposited.
- IMS: The waste surcharge is now not set to 0% after reloading the page.
- IMS: Invoice export now contains the actual customer number and not the internal ID.
- EVO: If many materials are set to not orderable, all the materials that can be ordered are still displayed.
- EVO: Only whole numbers can now be written in number fields in the EVO.
- EVO: You can now scroll as usual in the material selection.
- Delivery Service: Offers are no longer displayed in the forwarding calendar.
- Delivery Service: Pickup date is no longer automatically set to non-working days.
- EVO: The orderProjectName field can now be set to read only if the order title is transferred from an ERP system.
- General: Danish is now available as a new language
- EVO: The punching and customize tabs can now be arranged in any order.
- Prizing: "Hem counts twice" now also affects 0° bends in the middle of the profile.
- Production: The cutting of a profile is now also shown with bend-allowance within a production order
- EVO: The profile title within the "add to cart" popup is now available in all languages.
- EVO: The title of a saved profile is no longer displayed with [object Object].
- EVO: For Material names that exceed a certain length a line break is added (material selection) or abbreviated with "..." (cart)
- IMS: User roles which decline access to the shop (EVO) will no longer be able to enter the editor.
- IMS: Adding a product length to an order within IMS the price is now calculated according to the product price rule.
- IMS: The color import works again as intended.
- IMS: New languages within the translation table with no entries will still be displayed.
- Delivery Service: The delivery note is now updated as intended after a profile/product is added to an IMS order.
- IMS: Delivery date offsets can now be set within system menu.
- Invoice service: The invoice document and a link to it can now be found directly within the order (only if an invoice was already created).
- IMS: A minimum order value can now be set for each customer. This will overwrite the general minimum order value.
- IMS: Sales order data has been reduced. This increases the loading speed of orders within the overview.
- IMS: Several special discounts are now calculated correctly.
- IMS: Surcharges now work as intended when calculating the price.
- IMS: User roles of deactivated functions are no longer visible.
- IMS: Products/profiles can be added to an IMS order without changing already existing product/profile prices.
- IMS: Newly created product categories do not require a page reload to be visible.
- Invoice service: Material discount is always deducted from the profile price even when a new product/profile is added to an IMS order.
- Invoice service: The correct delivery address is now displayed on the invoice document.
- Delivery service: A change in the delivery type / delivery address is now saved when the status of an order changes.
- IMS: It is now possible to add profiles, products, and special positions to an existing order in IMS.
- Carriers: From now on you can search for and filter entries in the delivery board (delivery number, customer, carrier, zip code, order number).
- Carriers: The preview of entries in the delivery board has been adjusted. There is now more information in advance, without having to select the entry (zip code, customer, order number).
- EVO: The price calculator in EVO now calculates the prices with consideration for all discounts and surcharges correctly.
- Invoices: The "Today" button in the invoice calendar now works as it should after opening an entry in the calendar.
- Production documents: Length and blank values of profiles are now displayed correctly in US environments (inches instead of millimeters).
- Companies: If there are no companies in an environment, no error message will appear from now on.
- Forwarders: Delivery service has been added. It is now possible to manage shipping company details for each order in IMS.
- Interfaces: It is also possible to forward the URL, to order for a user, to an ERP system.
- IMS: Filter options have been added to the user controlling to filter on a role and a period of time.
- IMS: Actions for an order can now also be executed in the detail view (for example: status change, delete, etc.).
- IMS: Production orders can now be deleted if the corresponding order has been deleted.
- Invoices: The sorting function of invoices has been improved.
- EVO: Now it will always appear a loading bar if a request takes longer.
- IMS: Individual entries in the cutting parameters can now be deleted again.
- IMS: Product lengths min/max values are now displayed in inches (for imperial unit settings).
- IMS: The delivery board no shows only entries that the user/forwarder is allowed to see.
- EVO: Cutting in the editor is now displayed in inches (for imperial units settings).
- Order: For each customer, a customer discount can be set on the material price for material groups
- EVO: There is now the possibility to create a private folder within the save profile template popup (in case of no available private folder)
- EVO: A profile picture can now be uploaded within the menu section "My account"
- EVO: Offset of completion date selection works again as intended
- EVO: Profile Segments can no longer be selected through an overlying popup
- Invoice Service: Fixed an issue where it was possible to create multiple invoices of one order
- Order: There is now the possibility to calculate a surcharge on the price per running meter/inch depending on length, cutting and material thickness.
- Order: Products can now be configured to only be visible to certain customers.
- Order: Prices are now always calculated based on the rounded value.
- IMS: Logistic tables can now be deleted as intended.
- IMS: Products with attached profiles can now be edited in orders.
- IMS: The total weight of a job is now also converted to pounds.
- EVO: All addresses will now be displayed in the correct format if a special county format is set.
- Notification: SMS notifications through Twillio are now sent without any problems.
- General: All colors and logos are changed to follow the new corporate identity.
- IMS: Changing the status of an order can now be disabled when status should be changed via an interface (ERP system).
- IMS: The address format is now configurable for each country.
- IMS: Profile tab and sales tab have switched place within an order.
- Invoice: A company name will now be truncated with periods to not overlap the next column.
- EVO (Firefox): Using the arrow keys to change the length or quantity of a position (within the cart) now works as intended.
- EVO: For environments with imperial units, the segments within the conical function are now also displayed in inches.
- EVO: The delivery type selection now defines whether delivery costs are charged or not.
- IMS: Products with profiles are now displayed normally when opened in the editor.
- IMS: The currency will now be displayed in the right place (orders price tab) when the "show currency in front" function is activated.
- Editor: For profiles with a set min. bending angle, the validation does not show an error when opened in the editor.
- Editor: Inner/Outer indicator limit works again as implemented.
- nuProduction: The production order name can now be filled out with the including order names (seperated by comma) if configurated.
- EVO: Inner-/Outer messurement indictors can now be defined even when the material thickness is less than 1.5mm (by a configuration)
- EVO: In the segment list of the editor you can now add new segments using the tabulator
- IMS: When loading the archived jobs, a loading bar is now displayed
- IMS: There is now the possibility to enter a second offer status. This can be used to send an automatic e-mail with the offer document to the customer only after an appraisal / change of the offer
- nuProduction: The number of parts to be produced is now displayed correctly in the production calendar
- EVO: Fixed some inch/mm conversion problems for the length attribute of products
- Notification: The configured notification e-mails will now be sent even if the billing and delivery address is not filled out.